- Controls the functioning of various processes within cells and helps build tissue components. stretching-contraction of muscles energy generation temperature control, etc.
- It plays an important role in the functioning of the muscles and nervous system UFABET
- Strengthen bones
- Increase efficiency in exercising
- Helps maintain a balanced heart rhythm.
- It plays an important role in regulating blood pressure.
- Reduce the risk of stroke or cerebral hemorrhage. caused by abnormal high blood pressure
- It plays an important role in the secretion process and the action of insulin.
- Relieve migraine pain
- Reduce symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Helps reduce symptoms of depression
I have seen the benefits of magnesium like this. I believe that many people would like to get magnesium to replenish their bodies. But how much magnesium should we get per day to be enough?
The American Dietetic Organization (US RDA) recommends that men aged 19 years and older should get 400-420 milligrams of magnesium daily. Women aged 19 years and older should get 310-320 milligrams daily. If pregnant, they should get 310-320 milligrams daily. Get more magnesium to 350-360 milligrams per day.